Danville Child Development Center’s Infant Program is designed to provide a warm,
nurturing, and stimulating environment for our youngest learners. Our teachers provide
each child with opportunities for discovery and skill development, taking their cues from
their interests and individual progress.
Health & Safety
● Daily health screenings of children and teachers
● Daily sanitization of toys and other classroom materials
● Regular disinfection of high-touch surfaces
● 1:4 teacher-to-child ratio for individualized care
● CPR and First Aid certified staff
● Dedicated Infant Play Yard
● Professional cleaning daily after business hours
Our Infant’s Day
Infant Program teachers are first-rate caregivers, recognizing that infants need plenty of
snuggle time throughout the day. Parents are our teacher’s partners as we work to create
a plan for each child that best fits their needs. Parental input is the vital link that allows us to adapt our program better to care for your child.
● Teachers work with families to model the child’s daily home routines at the center
● Opportunities for discovery and skill development, taking their cues from the
children’s interests and individual progress.
Partnering with Families
It is important that parents feel as welcome and comfortable in our program as their
In addition to sharing information at pick-up and drop-off times, DCDC teachers
communicate with families through Brightwheel, a digital communication app. iPads in
each classroom allow infant teachers to send daily reports on:
● Bottle feedings/meals
● Diaper changes
● Nap times
● Classroom activities (photos and videos)
● Special events
Families can also use Brightwheel to update teachers on sleeping patterns, eating schedules &
new foods, and any special needs for the day.
We welcome breastfeeding mothers to come to the center during the day to feed their
child. Appropriate, private feeding locations will be made available.